I’m proud to call Grundy County my home!
As a proud resident of Grundy County for almost 36 years, it is my great pleasure to consistently invest in the community I live in. Having a studio in Morris enables me to actively support such organizations as the Morris Downtown Development Partnership. I enjoy being the official photographer for local events like the nostalgic Home for the Holidays. I have also enjoyed getting to know other business owners, and witnessing how the fabulous people who call this area home live life to the fullest! It has been an honor to work with many local families, and I am continuing to expand the variety of sessions that I offer in my attempt to capture what they love most about their lives. Each year I select one family to represent the nature of this place I call home by offering FREE Custom Portrait Sessions for an entire year.
Second Annual Face of Grundy County
I am thrilled to announce that I will be selecting one family to represent all that Grundy County stands for! You will be able to schedule unlimited FREE Custom Portrait Sessions for one year! FREE! You will also receive a $500 product credit towards your purchase of Wall Art or an Image Collection! If you are interested in applying for this wonderful opportunity, please EMAIL email@example.com with a short paragraph telling me why you feel your family would best represent Grundy County. I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Check out the following rules before you apply.
Rules & Conditions:
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org by February 29, 2020 with a brief paragraph describing why your family should be chosen
- One family will be chosen by Carol
- Family must reside in Grundy County, IL to qualify
- Sessions will be in or near the Morris studio
- While the winner is under no obligation to purchase anything, Prints and products are NOT included in this offer
- Sessions are not transferable; members of the winning family must be in portraits
- May not be combined with any other offers
- Winner must be willing to sign model release
- Studio policies apply
- Not valid where restricted or prohibited
If you do not qualify, or are not interested, I encourage you to share this post with those you feel would like to participate.
The winner will be announced on March 1st, 2020.
I will post the winner on my Facebook page, so make sure you check there for the big announcement! Since you’re here, take a few minutes to browse through the website! I know you’ll love the beautiful products I offer, and I want you to begin to envision the types of Custom Portrait Sessions you’ll choose, and how you’ll display your beautiful works of art!
I love this community, and I look forward to capturing YOUR Today. Everlasting.